Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Back to Business

I finally got back online and did some adventuring with Mel~!


This wasn't very useful, actually. I got two in-store items: a lei and a dragon mask :(

Meloetta had to go, so I went off to trade.
I tried to offer for someone's Zios Sculpture, but they were quite rude. They went on a tangent about how they were the "beta expert"
Okay then.

Afterwards, I traded a Fox Hat for a Bat Mask


That was pretty good in my opinion since they don't come back for halloween anymore


3 comments:

  1. Why haven't you been posting much lately? I heard you did some adventuring with Mel, but I was wondering if your stress level spiked recently like it did last time. Cya round buddy!

    -Magicaltrains

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Trains. Thanks for checking in. It means a lot.
      Yeah, things have been really cramped. I have a lot going on in my life, but I really hope to be online again soon.

      Thanks for everything
      Nuzlocke

      Delete
    2. No problem Nuz! I was just checking in to see how you were doing. I hope that things wont be so cramped for you soon!

      -Magicaltrains

      Delete

Yo! Thanks for visiting the Nuzlocke.
Use common sense while commenting. Thank you!