Thursday, February 11, 2016

Welcome to Animal Jam: Hard Mode

Hello all, and welcome to my personal run of Animal Jam: Hard Mode, created by Meloetta385 and edited by myself.
If you haven't heard of this before, you could think about it as taking the "Necklace Challenge" that famous Jammers doted on for about five seconds and turning it into an actual challenge that will take a liberal amount of time and effort.
The goal of the game is to get a specific item or a set of items starting with nothing. I have a post that explains this in a little more detail, but here are the rules that I set in place on my post that I'll be using:

1. You may not buy any items from the store. Everything that you earn in Hard Mode must be obtained through minigames, trading, or playing Adventures. If gems are in any way involved in the transaction of obtaining an item, you must recycle it.

2. You cannot trade with an account you own or you have any major relationships with, unless you are playing in a group.
All this means is that you cannot trade items from your regular account to your new one, and close friends cannot help you unless the friend doesn't know you're doing a challenge or said friend is co-opping with you.

3. You cannot accept gifts, even from the Journey Book.

For this specific playthrough, I will be starting simple and using the most basic rules only, but if I ever do a different one I'll add on stricter rules.
I'll be trying my best to obtain all of the following items:
I want this run to be reasonably short, so I'll be trying my best to obtain these colors only but I might not be too picky.

That's it. I'll be doing posts about the items I obtain when I obtain them and strategies I find useful.


2 comments:

  1. Cool, you actually have the username Nuzlocke !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I was really lucky to get it, I assumed it would have been taken.
      ~Sam

      Delete

Yo! Thanks for visiting the Nuzlocke.
Use common sense while commenting. Thank you!