Friday, February 12, 2016

Day One- Adventures

I decided to start out the first actual day of Hard Mode with a couple rounds of adventures. This was difficult, but I managed to find some groups playing Return Of The Phantoms, so I joined in.
(I'd also like to point out that I played a round of Sky High when I created my account and I got a Hat and Beard- so I'll count that in today's earnings.)

The first couple things I got were from both the Valentines Day adventure and Return of The Phantoms- normal mode.
I then grouped up with Mel and played Return of The Phantoms hard- I got these Freedom Bands. She did too, but she traded them off for Candy Cane socks
We eventually grouped off, she made a post about her earnings.
I also joined 'The Phantom Portal' Hard with a bunch of random people in the base camp. We got an elf hat, which didn't effect me that much.

I also traded the highlighted items above for a moon hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yo! Thanks for visiting the Nuzlocke.
Use common sense while commenting. Thank you!